Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Glossary Beginnings and other Graphic Design topics.

How do I find out about corrugate cardboard?


A type of cardboard with grooves and ridges (flutes). It comes in single-wall or double-wall strength. In single-wall corrugate, flutes are exposed on one side; double-wall has two pieces melded together with the flutes on the inside. Great to use on the scanner for non-traditional forms of background textures.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Graphic Design Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
William Pirraglia